- What personally identifiable information is collected.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information.
- How you can access and correct any inaccuracies in the information collected about you.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to [email protected] or writing to us at the following address:
WireX Systems, Attn: Online Marketing
1159 Sonora Ct. Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA
What Happens to Your Information?
What Information is Collected and How it is Used?
Registration may be required in order to access certain areas of the Website, such as requesting demos and resource areas, subscribe to our newsletter or register to an event. If you choose to register on the Website, we will collect contact information such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and company information such as company name and website URL. This information is used to provide product support or other services that you may request. The information may also be used to contact you with marketing or promotional information from WireX Systems. You will have the opportunity to “opt-out” of such contacts when you register.
- Contact Us
We use email links located on the “contact us” page and other areas of the Website to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent in and try to reply promptly to everyone. This information is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments to improve the site or our products and services, or review and discard the information. Your personal information is only shared with third parties with your explicit permission.
- Career Application
You may apply for career opportunities at WireX through the Website. To do so, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, home country and a copy of your résumé (curriculum vitae – CV). The CV you submit will typically include your personal information. We need to process such data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. We may also need to process your data to enter into a contract with you. In some cases, we need to process data to ensure that we are complying with applicable legal obligations, such as checking a successful applicant’s eligibility to work in a certain territory before employment starts.
- Log Files
The Website logs IP addresses and browser types for systems administration and marketing purposes. These logs may be analyzed to improve the value of the materials available on the Website. A user’s session may be tracked, but the user will be anonymous. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 13 years of age.
Sharing Information with third parties
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding the Website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- We use third party analytics and advertising tools, such as Google Analytics to collect information pertaining to your activities on the Website. This includes the information or content that you opened, viewed or clicked on, your session durations, the web pages you accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website and the city or town where the computer you used to access the Website is located.
- Personal information pertaining to your application for open positions at WireX (including your CV) may be shared with service providers we engage with to evaluate candidates. Their use of such information is strictly limited to this purpose;
- If you abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information will comply with this policy.
In any case other than above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
WireX Systems implements measures to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of information, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Website is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Choices Regarding the Use of Your Information
- How to Unsubscribe from WireX Systems Email Publications
To unsubscribe from receiving WireX Systems’ marketing or promotional materials, send an email request to [email protected] Also, if an unsubscribe link appears at the end of an email, when you click on it you will be unsubscribed from such mailings.
- How to Update User Information
WireX Systems may provide a self-service capability to update your information via the Website. Also, you can send an email request to [email protected] to update your email address or any other information you have given to WireX Systems.