- Participate in customer calls, product demonstrations and customer pilots.
- Influencing the product development roadmap by communicating customer needs to the R&D team.
- Travel Requirement: Approximately 20% to 40%, mostly flights to the U.S.
- Domain expertise with IT security (for example, forensics, security operations, incident response, security research, threat detection, penetration testing, or other security products) with knowledge of security tools and methodologies.
- Hands on functional understanding of supporting technologies and network protocols such as LDAP, Kerberos, Active Directory.
- Pre-sales or customer facing experience with strong relationship building skills.
- Linux OS experience an advantage.